Dear Jason,

We have used the Chimney Balloon for over a year now and it is like a weight lifted off our shoulders. We have tried many things to get rid of the smokey smell from our fireplace. We had even duct taped plastic sheeting over it. That worked for awhile until the duct tape lost its hold eventually and we were constantly pressing it down again to get a tight seal.

We had the chimney cleaned and a locking top [damper] installed. Even after spending several hundred dollars we were left with the same smoky smell. It was really bad on hot humid days!

Your [Chimney Balloon] product has been the perfect solution and now we have one less thing to worry about. Thank you so much!

Anna Marie B.
Lake Forest, IL